Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tis the Season....

Well, it's upon us.... craft fairs, art shows and all kinds of events for selling. I am really excited about the first one that I have this season. It is at the North Market - uber cool locale anyway - and it is called Artisan Sundays. It happens the first Sunday of the month from May thru October. I am participating May 4 and would love to see you - stop by and say hi! I was reluctant to sign up for the whole season... but I am excited for the May 4 date. I am sure it will be a huge hit!
Check out the North Market website for details.


There is an event in Westerville associated with Gallery 202 and it is Think Pink ...The Pink Flamingo Festival. It is May 18 and is held in downtown Westerville. I have not done this event before but have heard positive feedback...and downtown Westerville so quaint, it's worth the stop. It should be a great event - come on down!

July 27 - the Powell Antique and Street Fair. This is a great event and is held on the streets of downtown Powell. This area is so cute... lots of antique shops, restaurants and great boutiques to browse. Vendors bring tents and sell right there along the main strip. Very fun and a great crowd. Let's hope for a sunny day!!

I am busy sewing away so I have plenty of stock available for all of these great events. Lots of hooded towels...it is pool and beach time! I look forward to showing off my new OSU gear I have created too. I hope to see some familiar faces so please stop by and check out Baby Gee's!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: