Monday, February 4, 2008

New Spring Fabrics!!

I love fabric. Simple as that. I am a fabric-aholic. I will buy fabric for no reason at all and/or with all of the good intentions of making something with it. Often times it gets lost in the shuffle and I find it 6 months to a year later and think - oh yeah... I remember that idea I had. So needless to say, my sewing room is stacked with lots of fabric and too little time to create. But I have made a vow recently that I was not going to buy any more fabric until I used up my stock reserves.... Right!!!

Then I visited Lady Button Fabrics and saw all the beautiful Michael Miller prints..... (mouth watering)... wow! I just love Michael Miller... and Amy Butler and Robert Kaufman and Moda and all the other great fabric designers out there.


So I have come to understand that I cannot help myself and that if I like a fabric, chances are my customers might like it too. So I have added several new fabrics to my site and with the help from a very nice lady (Leslie) at Lady Button Fabrics, I was able to offer a plethora of new fabric choices for blankets, bibs and burps. So please browse all of my new fabrics and if you can't find something you like there, take a look at Lady Button Fabrics - I can order it special for you! And if you can't find something even after that ....you are plain nuts because there are so many awesome fabrics to choose from!

Take care and happy shopping!

Visit Baby Gee's for all your baby accessories and gifts!
Embroidery/Personalization available.

No comments: