Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Classes...a success!!

So I have taught my first sewing class! It turned out really well I think. I hope that my students felt the same way. We made some great tote bags...a simple first project. I always love to see the different fabrics that people choose and these ladies did well. One was a great shabby chic looking tote and the other was a super cool Joel Dewberry print in orange. Take a look at the results for my first time seamstresses!! I think they did superb despite all the mishaps with our machines.

I will be teaching another Sewing 101 at Sew To Speak on High Street in Clintonville. June 17 and 24 from 6-8pm. If anyone is interested in taking the class stop in the shop at 4610 N High St or call 267-3011.

My last outside event (Westerville Think Pink) was so-so. The weather was not cooperating very well and my taggie blankets were flying everywhere. It was probably pretty comical to watch I bet. Uptown Westerville is very quaint and a great location for vending ... in good weather. Maybe next year....

Well, I will be back at the North Market on June 1 - come one and all! You never know who might show up!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: