Monday, November 3, 2008

I got in!!

I got in the North Market Holiday Craft Extravaganza!! Woohoo! I am psyched... there were only 45 spots and supposedly 200 applicants. (Does this sound obnoxious! Oh well...I am excited!).

So it's been awhile since I posted... I have been a crazy woman doing a show every weekend for 5 weeks now. I have one more in November..... it is Saturday, November 8, 2008: Mark Twain Craft Bazaar at Westerville North High School. I hear it is a good one with lots of vendors. Get some Christmas shopping done and come visit my booth!

Then comes the North Market, Saturday, December 6 from 9-5. I think this one will be awesome! I remember my Dad talking about the North Market at Christmas time and how they would get oranges from there. That place just rocks...plus it has such a history. I was lucky enough to see what it was like pre-renovation in the late 80's, early 90's when it was nothing really like it is now. It was still cool back then...just not updated.

Ok....more later. Get out and vote tomorrow! It's a big one...your vote does count.

1 comment:

Heather said...

congrats! im really excited about it too, hopefully our booths will be within gossiping distance of one another! : )