Friday, March 13, 2009

New Class (for me) - Figgy's bubble skirt

I am so pleased to be able to teach another class at Sew to Speak. I took a class several weeks ago and made my daughter the CUTEST bubble skirt by Figgy's. Figgy's is the label name for an independent designer and she used to be local, but sadly (for us) has moved to Oregon now. She has been so generous to allow Sew to Speak to continue with the class and I am too excited to teach it.

The class is this Saturday, March 14 from 9am-11:30am. The cost is $30 and you will learn so much. You will make your own pattern and the techniques to change up the pattern so you can remake the skirt with all kinds of variety. I love the versatility of this skirt and I made one that was reversible... very useful - 2 skirts in 1!

Check out my pictures and if you don't want to make one, check out Figgy's online store for all her great creations.

Happy Spring...thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Sophia Grace Mourn said...

HI Michelle,

Noticed your name in the paper and looked up the Columbuscraftacular.com web site. The event looks great! Can't wait to go. How are you feeling? Are you due this month? Ms. Sophia is almost 2. She loves daycare. In fact last night we had an auction and you had donated a bib and blanket. I see your name everywhere. Love your blog, the craft.com site linked me to your blog.

How are S&S? Sara is soooo big!

bye,
tiffanie

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much for this link and comment!!
You are so kind!