Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to normal...what's that?!

Ok so back to what is now the new normal I guess. Baby Sam is finally here! He joined our family on June 22 and we are so happy is here. What a good baby too. I expected more chaos but he has fit right into the madness that is our family. Easy-going... a good word to describe him. We are so lucky!

Sam is my new inspiration to create cute baby stuff. My website has been revamped by another mom-owned business called WebforU and now it's up to me to fill it with items. I am looking forward to getting new fabrics and making all kinds of bibs, burp cloths, towels and blankets. So check back soon to check out my site and to see the new items I will be adding daily.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lenny said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I hope everything went well with labor!! And I hope you are getting enough sleep!!