Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Etsy Kids - Modern Handmade Child

There are so many ways to promote your work nowadays online. You can blog, put stuff on facebook or myspace, you can join virtual teams...the list goes on and on. I joined an Etsy team that promotes kid related items, hence the name Etsy Kids. I have not been super involved yet but I plan to be. They recently put together a publication called Modern Handmade Child that I think has a ton of potential to promote Etsy and handmade living.

The plan is to have this online magazine published at Modernhandmadechild.com and Issuu.com. The goal is to promote the folks that are part of Etsy Kids and provide an outlet for those who love to create (and sell!) handmade items. Stop by and check out the mock magazine and bookmark it for the future. I think it will be a great resource for all things handmade and for kids!

No comments: