Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Robot, a Princess and a Pumpkin! Oh my...

Well Halloween is almost here. The costumes this year are thankfully easy ones to pull together.... Sean wants to be a robot and Sarah wants to be a princess, specifically Cinderella. Sam is going to be pumpkin since that is what I have to fit him right now. Poor kid... the third kid is always stuck with the hand-me-downs. But he doesn't know any better yet so a pumpkin it is!

November is approaching and it is a busy month for me both personally and professionally. There are tons of birthdays in November for our family. I can't believe my niece is going to have her first birthday! She is going to get a pretty little bubble skirt from her Aunt Michelle (act surprised if you are reading this Erin!). There are a couple of big shows for me in November too. Here's the info:

Saturday, November 7, 2009: Mark Twain Elementary Craft Bazaar at Westerville North High School, 950 County Line Rd. 10am-3pm

Saturday, November 14, 2009: HUGGS for the Holidays at Robert Frost Elementary School at 270 N. Spring Rd, Westerville, OH. 9am-3pm

Also I am doing consignment with Circa Circus in Powell and she will be selling at Tiny Canary on November 14 & 15. This is a huge indie show in Columbus and well attended. The event is from 10am to 6pm each day. I think I will have to hit that show on Sunday for sure. I might actually get some Christmas presents bought before Dec 20 this year!

Also, I was recently featured in a fellow Etsy members blog. She lives in Clintonville as well and makes really lovely paper items. Her stationery is just so pretty. Check out On A Limb Paper.

Happy Autumn and thanks for reading!

No comments: