Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a season! Whew.....

So coming into the home stretch now! I don't think I have done this many shows EVER in one year. I think you have to be a little bit crazy to put yourself through set up, tear down, creating stock, getting up early, staying up late, CRAFTING!!! Yes...that's me!

I am happy to say that I have been accepted into the North Market Holiday Show this year. It is 2 days this year! It will be Saturday, December 5 from 8am-5pm and Sunday, December 6 from noon to 5pm. I could not believe the turnout last year...it was great! So come early and get your baby gear for those little ones you have to buy for this Christmas.

I am also participating in a show that will be held at Sugar, Inc in Old Dublin at a cute little cupcake and tea shop located at 36 N. High Street. It is Saturday, December 12 from 11am to 5pm. There will be vendors there representing Etsy Team Columbus and it should be a good time. So come grab a cuppa tea, a cupcake and some great crafts for those last minute holiday gifts.

After this.... no more shows for me until 2010! Stay tuned :)

No comments: