Tuesday, November 20, 2012

grateful

I am really a lucky person.  I know it, but often don't REALLY feel like I appreciate it enough.  With Thanksgiving approaching, I thought I would count my blessings. 
  • I have some super awesome kids.  I love them to the moon and back. 
  • I have a generous and supportive husband.  He really is a great Dad too. 
  • I have wonderful parents that live close and even if they didn't live close, they are always there for me.
  • I have lots of family that I get to see pretty often and they are so fun to be around.
  • I have friends that make me laugh and they make a good cocktail too.
  • I have a job that makes me happy.  I love sewing. 
  • I love all the people from Sew to Speak...you all make my day when I come in there. 
  • I am grateful for all my students who make me feel warm and fuzzy when they return for follow up classes. 
Pretty good, huh?  I think so...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)
Michelle

No comments: