Monday, August 19, 2013

Lots - O - Classes!

Fall is getting here... and now is the time to sew!  Here are the details on some classes I have coming up: 


Sew to Speak classes (Intro classes not included): 

Wed, Sept 11 from 6-8:30pm – Flouncy Apron

** Fri, Sept 13 $ 20 - The Staple Dress - NEW for me!!!

Sun, Sept 15 from 10am-1pm – Pillows

Wed, Sept 18 from 6-9pm – Baby Gift Set

Wed, Sept 25 from 6-9pm – Gypsy Sling

Wed, Oct 2 from 6-9pm – Pillows

Wed, Oct 9 from 6-8:30pm – Ruffled Knapsack

Wed, Oct 16 from 6-9pm – Beginner Tote

Sun, Oct 27 from 10am-12:30pm – Flouncy Apron

 

 

Whetstone Community Center – registration begins Sept 3

Kid’s Sewing Class – Sept 10, 17 and 24 from 6-7:30pm.  Cost is $40, limit 5.  We will go over the operation of the sewing machine and make some great beginner projects. 

Adult Sewing Class – Oct 1, 8 and 15 from 6:30-8pm.  Cost is $40, limit 6.  This is an open forum style class and you can bring any project you like. I am there to help and guide you through it.  I can even give some suggestions for projects if you are not sure what to try next.  This class is intended for those who know how to operate and thread their machine. 

 

In home studio classes – open forum style

The open forum style of class is where any student, any skill level can come to my studio and work on a project for 2 hours.  The minimum is 2 students and maximum of 3 students.  Cost is $20 per student.  You sign up for a date and let me know what project you want to work on.  I can help and guide you through it.  I am asking that payment be made prior to class time (via paypal, cash or check) because I have had a few cancellations and then already told other students I was full.  No refunds, but transferring to another class is possible if you give me at least 24 hour notice. 

Saturday, Aug 31 from 9-11am - one spot left

Monday, Sept 9 from 6-8pm - 3 spots left

Saturday, Oct 5 from 9-11am - 3 spots left

**Register soon because dates do fill up quickly.  I will email a paypal invoice if you choose that method of payment. 

Michelle Thomas

264 E Schreyer Pl

Columbus, OH 43214

No comments: