Thursday, November 8, 2012

another reason why I need an iPhone

(hint, hint...Santa might want to get me one this year)

So I forgot to take my camera to quilt market.  I know - not too bright of me.  There was so much visual candy to take in too.  I really enjoyed perusing my photos from the last trip I took and I am bummed that I forgot this time around.  Good news...my cousin had me covered and took lots of great shots.  Here is her account of our trip: 

http://www.andiehannadesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/quilt-market.html

You must check her out.  And did you see those pillows from Tula Pink?  I have to repost those: 
 
I have to figure out how to make some of these.  They are stinking cute!  I love the magic bus. 
 
I had so much fun at Market.  I need to find a way to get to Quilt Con too.  My family rocks.  Thanks Andie and Aunt Mary for a great trip!

No comments: