Monday, July 7, 2008

Aaaahhhh - Home!

Okay so vacation is nice...but it makes you appreciate home even more. I missed my bed most of all...and my dog. Take a look at some of the pictures we took. Hatteras is such a beautiful place.

Well, I am back and ready to get into sewing mode again. Despite the fact that I brought my sewing machine on vacation, it never left the car. I had good intentions...just no time.

I have the North Market Food and Ohio Wine Festival this Sunday, July 13 from noon to 6pm. I have heard that it is a great event. I am selling on Sunday but the event is for the whole weekend. So come down and see what is going on!

Then I am looking forward to some upcoming sewing classes I will be teaching. A cute pillowcase top/tunic and another tote bag class. You just cannot have enough bags in my opinion. Stop by Sew to Speak in Columbus/Clintonville to check out the class schedule.

Enjoy the summer and visit back for new events and classes!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments: