Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby gifts... what would you buy?

I put a pool up on my blog to get a sense of what people want to give when a new baby arrives. Since I make an assortment of items, I wanted to see what might be a "best seller". There are blankets, bibs, burp cloths, hooded towels, clothing.... just to name a few. So if you want to contribute your 2 cents... please vote!

Also... I met Amy Butler. She was super nice and autographed her new book for me. She is very impressive if you look at her body of work. Fabric designer, pattern maker, author... to see her website click here.

The new book is chock full of ideas, inspiration and patterns. I cannot wait to dig in and start making.

Also... this coming Sunday,July 27 is the Powell Antique and Street Market. Come down and see all the great boutiques and vendors selling. I have a big new vinyl sign now so you should be able to find me!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: