Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So many ideas...so little time!

Has it really been 4 months since I blogged last?!  Yes. 
Where did the summer go?  I have to say I am really ready for fall and I am loving these cooler temperatures.  So thinking about fall is making me excited for warmer clothes and some new designs for Baby Gee's.  I ventured into a new sewing class...the Little Girls Peasant Skirt.  It is so cute with 3 layers and I love that it has a raw seam exposed that will get a frayed worn look with each wash.  Very bohemian.  I can see Sarah wearing it with tights, a tee and maybe a denim jacket.  I will try to get my little model to cooperate for a picture soon. 


If you want to make one for your little twirler, stop in the shoppe or call to register for the class 614-267-3011.  It is Sunday, Sept 26 from noon-2:30pm and the cost is $30. 

No comments: